Cycle wing sets tps switch etc

JulianE

KEEP AN EYE OUT MORE PARTS TO BE LISTED SOON RAC ROLL BAR, STANDARD ALLOY ZETEC SUMP,RS2000 BELLHOUSING , ROUND REAR  LIGHT SET AND OTHER BITS AS I FIND THEM, COMPLETE GARAGE IS TO BE CLEARED OUT OF PARTS :)

15" Bright yellow cycle wings used pair £40 Posted SOLD

13" Black grp Csr style cycle wings unused still in packaging  £50 posted SOLD

Omex penny and Giles tps sensor  bought from NMS unused £75 posted  

Westfield expansion bottle bracket to suit Ford expansion tank powdercoated in graphite grey unused £6 posted

20170515_202052.jpg

20170515_201959.jpg

20170515_201937.jpg

Will measure tomorrow 

Cheers @DamperMan, I was indeed after one, but I managed to get one last week (not as cheap as that one though!) :yes:

I might like the yellow cycle wings but will wait until you can tell me the width.

Probably a dim question, but how do 13" and 15" cycle wings relate to each other in terms of wheel/tyre diameter?

I am after a pair, but those dims have thrown me a bit......

Having thought about it, I would like to buy the yellow cycle wings. How would you like to be paid, PM details and I will get some money on its way to you.

Thanks, Phil.

I may be interested in the CSRs, depending on width?

11 hours ago, Kevin (Mr T) - Joint Essex AO said:

Probably a dim question, but how do 13" and 15" cycle wings relate to each other in terms of wheel/tyre diameter?

I am after a pair, but those dims have thrown me a bit......

On the CSR type they are just longer on a 15" wing .

Again this is similar on the Westfield ones but are slightly wider due to the widths on 15" tyres being wider than traditional 185' s used on the 13" . Yes some people do use 205 fronts though .

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, JulianE said:

On the CSR type they are just longer on a 15" wing .

Again this is similar on the Westfield ones but are slightly wider due to the widths on 15" tyres being wider than traditional 185' s used on the 13" . Yes some people do use 205 fronts though .

PM sent

Tps  available other parts sold 

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.