Hope Motor Show, Mon 12th June, 6pm, Peak District

Julie Hall - WSCC AO Representative

The Sheffield and Hallamshire Motor Club are organising their annual Hope Motor Show for Monday 12th June. It is normally held on the Monday nearest the summer solstice but this year they have rearranged it for my birthday  due to their daughters wedding. Cars have to be prebooked in order to display and you can do this by filling in the entry form on their website and emailing it to them before 22nd May. Failure to pre-book means you have to slum it in the public car park.

Birthday cake donations will be accepted on the day providing there is a special candle on top :bc:

I have booked my car in, have you booked yours in?

• 3 months later...

Just a reminder, cars have to be booked in before the Monday, 22nd May, it is free to enter.

I am thinking of going to this weather dependant.

Do you need to book to exhibit if so happy just to park up as a visitor.

Hi Matthew

You have missed the deadline for booking your car in, but not to worry the public car park becomes a bit of a car show anyway. As you say, it's all weather dependent, but hope to see you there. Look for Glen and I, if we are not with the Westfield, we will be wandering around in Westfield liveried clothing, and the place is not that big.

Cheers

Julie

• 3 weeks later...

Weather is looking good for this so we are definitely going. Hope (excuse the pun) to see @matthew902 and others there. We will be parked in Area K.

Matthew turned up, in his Westfield this time, he was in the GTM Libra last time at GBS. Jason, who has a Zetec engined Tiger, orange, roll caged and aeroscreened turned up in his Karmann Ghia, bit of a difference there then. Lots of nice cars and a great atmosphere, top job.

DSC00588.JPG

DSC00590.JPG

DSC00592.JPG

DSC00591.JPG

• Like 2