Halfhood with playskool roll bar (potential group buy?)

D7PNY

Photos seem to show the rear strap having been tapped into the roll bar itself rather than onto the tub - not my preferred fitting method.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrisisWolf

• D7PNY

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

• rjc4176

Its not essential to fit a tapped location just convenient as Dave says you can clamp on an attachment with no real problem.

Bob :d

• 3 months later...

Hi guys,

I am still after a half hood and spoke with soft bits again today.  (taking my car to work today and getting caught out with thunder and lightening has spurred me on a somewhat!!)

I appreciate it was said above that the half hood works with the playskool bar but I appreciate there are a few people interested so was speaking to soft bits with regards to a group buy...

Would need to firm up on prices but essentially, for a one off we are talking £300 + hood channel (+VAT)

If we can get 5 people we can get it it for £160 + hood channel (+VAT) so much cheaper.  All we would need is someone nearby to pop past so they can get a template of the profile of the roll bar.

If I start another list of names here to gauge interest: (I believe crisis wolf was after one but will leave you to add your own name if still interested)

1. Dave (D7PNY) - Half hood with screen channel fitted, roof bars (or I might make my own) and the nicer of the 2 bags they do

Cheers,

Dave

I have a playskool msa roll bar on my seiw can confirm the Westfield msa half hood fits correctly took my car to Westfield gav tried it on for size fitted bang on found soft bits for sevens hard work made my own roof bars

As with rjc4176 - my WF half hoods fits perfectly over the PlaysKool MSA Roll Bar.

Thanks guys. Will have a look on the Westfield site for a nosey.

Cant disagree with you re. Soft bits being hard work.