Compomotive good news

FILFAN

Hope I have not broke any rules but I have contacted them regarding our possible interest and suggested they could look into becoming a trade member

:t-up: Look forward to reading their reply :t-up:

Filfan,  Toolorders are a trader on here and they work for most BTCC teams - I would be happy to manage a group buy from Compomotive on behalf of our fellow members - James Alexander with his tollorders hat on.

• 1 month later...

Has there any further movement on a group buy from Compomotive? I would be interested in a set of four CXR 13x6 (ML1361).

I have a pair of cxr 13x7 in black almost new  in mint condition with 185 avon super soft a24 compound going for sale soon .if anyone is interested. :t-up: or make me a offer quick

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone had any luck with Compomotive? As in, are they delivering orders? I fancy some grey CXR's..

I have a problem with a CXR 13x7  --  and have been in touch with Compomotive a couple of times. Helpful, but are clearly not going to have any CXRs made until at least September. 

Apparently, it's a question of trying to qualify a new foundry to cast them.

Thanks David, sounds like I shouldn't hold my breath waiting then!

I could do with a pair of 9" with et zero

I have 7x13  et 24 for sale wheel avon tyres 2 off

I have 7x13  et 24 for sale wheel avon tyres 2 off

And I might have three and a half (four, but one has a small leak) of the same size for sale.

And I might have three and a half (four, but one has a small leak) of the same size for sale.

Hi David, I presume you mean the wheel casting has a leak, rather than just the tyre? Size is perfect, what's the colour and condition like? I'm a bit of a tart on the road ;-) Maybe between yours and Pete's I could assemble a set ;-)

Hi David, I presume you mean the wheel casting has a leak, rather than just the tyre? Size is perfect, what's the colour and condition like? I'm a bit of a tart on the road ;-) Maybe between yours and Pete's I could assemble a set ;-)

Yes, I spent ages looking for a slow puncture in my tyre/valve (it was dropping from about 18psi to about 10psi between events  --  i.e. 2-3 weeks) until I accidentally spilled some soap solution on the wheel and found the problem.

Wheels are black and visually in very good condition. http://forum.wscc.co.uk/forum/index.php/gallery/sizes/28-surprisingly-little-wheelspin-at-the-start-at-blyton-park-2012/large/

They are currently fitted with last year's ZZRs in A24 compound, but am very happy to remove those.

Pete and David, your mailboxes are full... Sounds like I could assemble a good set although the Avons would probably be too soft for me... Can you pm me a price please before I crumble to Westfield's latest ProRace 1.2 offer? ☺ Thanks

Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Mea culpa  --  sold some wheels in S&N rather than "member adverts"!

Sits back to await rap over knuckles from powers that be   :oops:

• 5 months later...

Just to add to this I have just spoken to them on the phone and they tell me they have stock of most of the common 13" sizes (including CXR's). Odd ball sizes should be available later in the year.