cherry these are real chuffin pot holes

SteveD

utf-8BSU1HMDA4ODctMjAxMzAyMDEtMDg0MC5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDA4ODYtMjAxMzAyMDEtMDg0MC5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDA4ODUtMjAxMzAyMDEtMDgzOS5qcG

utf-8BSU1HMDA4ODQtMjAxMzAyMDEtMDgzOS5qcG

these f*****s have been there 6 months or more and are less than a mile from our house ,these are real pot holes not mamby pamby little f*****s some are 9" deep and if you notice they put cones around the gravel not the holes goodness me what the devil the cones have been there at least 3 months

Nahhhh.....

THIS is a pot hole........

Gaping-Gill_1409968c.jpg

Used to do this one when I was younger, slimmer and fitter :blush:

• Like 1

Always has to be someone that takes it too far!

I loved pot holing, there's a few I'd abseil down then climb out.

As for two poops SteveD...

Enough said.

• Like 1

wow - that looks fun! the pot-holing - not the poor road surface outside wuv's house.....

wow - that looks fun! the pot-holing - not the poor road surface outside wuv's house.....

The photo is of "Gaping Gill" in Yorkshire. HERE It's a massive cave system and you can spend days camping down there. I used to love caving in the wet pots in the dales. Nothing like climbing a wire ladder in the middle of a waterfall. :t-up:

The photo is of "Gaping Gill" in Yorkshire. http://www.yorkshire-dales.com/gaping-gill.html'>HERE It's a massive cave system and you can spend days camping down there. I used to love caving in the wet pots in the dales. Nothing like climbing a wire ladder in the middle of a waterfall. :t-up:

Sound's awesome,

James, your tree climbing skills would get you up and down no issues!