Anyone fancy a Veyron?

Norman Verona

I just can't get excited by them. Ferrari, Porsche or McLaren and yes. But looks just don;t do it for me.

It's not 20,000E pa - it's £100,000 PA! - nearly 1/4 Mil every two years (or, as they eloquently put below, the average price of a terraced house) :-)

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/articles/2012/01/cars/the-true-cost-of-supercar-ownership

http://www.autoblog.com/2010/01/17/bugatti-veyron-running-costs-so-spendy-cheaper-to-use-a-private/

Also on the tyres, tyres on Veyrons must always be replaced in pairs.  So a blowout on one results in two new tyres and £10k bill.

I'd still have one in a heartbeat, though.  Not great looking, but what a machine.

Only bad thing - Katie Price owns one...and had it resprayed in pink. :suspect:  :no:  :down:

I kinda like the looks in the right colour combo (rare!). There's something about the front that reminds me on a locomotive.

On the running costs side I gather it's not so much the expense but the irritating ownership experience. Desire for them doesn't seem awfully high when they come on the market either. I'd have one though!