Harewood members?

Evo,s 7SE

I can't find entry forms for this ?

I've registered for the website and can't find the forms anywhere ?

Contacted the entries sec and they say go to online entry system I can't find????

I've just read this post and its now looking like I need to join the BARC Yorkshire !!!!

I was only planning to do the one event at Harewood and I'm already with the WSCC and the Chester and Liverpool championships

Not joining any more for one event if that's the case :(

No need to join BARC, WSCC membership will do for the 2 speed series rounds,  go on BARC Yorkshire site login and across the top of the page (just under the red porsche) there is a heading 2013 entries, click on that and your'e into the online system. Don't think it was designed to be deliberatly difficult but does a good job of it.

You are not the first to complain about it.

Thank you for that :)

After that bit of info I realized that I was logging on as I thought, but it was not telling me my log in had failed

I had put 2 capitals in my user name when registering by mistake

So no 2013 online entry tab had appeared

All up and running now :)

Thanks