First trip

Steve_Farrimond

Well, got a week off work, the Mrs is decorating, so I thought I'd tax the car and take her for a spin.

Today was the first time I've taken her out.

B3B9E8CD-45FB-45D7-9983-18FB8B765BFF-424

5682716F-6204-417B-B2F1-F8B7D06585E6-424

Whent and saw my mate at ATS in Frodsham, he filled the tires with nitrogen (doesn't expand with temperature) £1 per tire if anyone is interested. Car feels much better with 20 psi rather than the 31 that was in it.

Suspensions too soft on the rear.

Also looking forward to the rolling road session in March.

Other than that an enjoyable day, covered about 60 miles.

Nice one Steve - car looks great in the sun.  Mine is at 18psi cold and that feels about right. 

enjoy your car mate 

James  :t-up:

Thanks James. 1313 said that he runs 18psi and its good for him. With a little expansion as the tires heat up, I though 20 psi with nitrogen would be about right. It felt much better afterwards.

Steve, anything will feel better after 31psi in such a lightweight car!!!

I run my navvara at 14psi off road in the winter :-) 

great looking car you have there mate :t-up:

Funny you say that James, I've got a landy with 33inch tires and i run 15psi all the time

Who took the first picture ? Darth veder

I thought it was the Grim Reaper, but didn't like to say... either way, we'd best not annoy Steve if he's best mates with either of them!

Nice day for a run yesterday - find some interesting roads?

Haha grim reapers my mate, had loads of close calls, but for now he keeps going away. Lets hope it stats that way :)

Only drove roads that I knew already. A few twisted between Warrington, Chelford and then Northwich, but nothing too adventurous.