where will it all end

SteveD

I wonder what he'll do if found innocent. He's probably self employed so won't be able to claim wrongful dismissal but I wonder if he can sue on other grounds.

I do find it troubling the increasing media and police trend to publicise an arrest and potential charge. I guess there must be strong evidence but you never know that is the case.

Even if found innocent it must be almost impossible to clear your name.

David

It's the same with companies being accused of things they didn't do on the internet. A Chinese restaurant in. I think, Doncaster was accused of serving up a meal with a dogs micro chip in it. Business just stopped dead (no pun intended) . Of course it wasn't true just a story posted on the net.

I suspect this chaps acting career is over, guilty or innocent. We don't even know any details yet. It may well have been a 15 year old who looked 21.

Maybe we should bring back death penalty for scum like these?

I second that. Actual punishments. Might make people think twice about our justice system. Like when someone commits a crime somewhere and they always want to be trailed here... I wonder why?

Car thieves, hands cut off.

Shop lifters, fingers broken.

Speeders, fine... No daft points system.

Rape, lifted of ground by sexual organs until staved to death.

Child abuse, locked in a small dark cell with recording of screaming child 24/7 until they starve to death.

Any more crimes with fitting punishments?

Or maybe, victims get to choose punishment, so locked in small dark room with screaming baby recording for 168 hours with minimal food every 8 hours followed by electric chair.

Christ, why not hung, drawn and quartered after a few hours on the rack

Once dead they're dead... So need to make the time from crime until that point as horrible as possible.