Go WSCC... !

Andy Banks

Perhaps it's the hint of Spring or maybe the huge efforts of the back-room boys and girls but I'm sensing a real coordinated uprising of positive activity of late.

Long may it continue  :)  :cool:  :love:

• Like 2

When I took the dogs for a walk tonight, it was a lot lighter............. this only means one thing.....  Summer is on its way

Summer....more bar B que's, more beer, more blats, more fishing....count me in.

• Like 2

Yes,

This summer is likely to be great as I don't think I'll have my car back on the road this year. :down: 

The weather's been krap here in Wales ever since I bought my westie so I started a major re-build at the end of last year. On the up-side though, it should be warm in my garage and I may finish early enough to catch the late year monsoon season. :laugh:

The 4 weeks in March last year leading up to me picking up my car, were brilliant.  The day I picked up my car to drive it home, it was raining.  The rest of the year followed in the same vain.  I managed a whole 1200 miles.  I am really hoping for better things this year.

Seem to remember last weekend in may last year was roasting hot. i was banged up in hospital the ward got quarentined as we all got the screamin ****s. no one came in no one out. still they fixed me up ok . now really looking forward to this summer first blating season for me Rock & roll let the fun begin

• Like 1

I wanna go out in my car, been gorgeous day. But bad shoulder and on way to much pain relief to even get out of the garage safely!

Perhaps it's the hint of Spring or maybe the huge efforts of the back-room boys and girls but I'm sensing a real coordinated uprising of positive activity of late.

Long may it continue  :)  :cool:  :love:

In simple terms,does that mean more posts?

Got mine MOT'd today; never quite straight forward with a sprint car, but he was fairly understanding.

Took mine to be dropped off for the carbs to be sorted (+ a new MoT) while Dommo and The Stoat had a power run on BTec Racing's rollers. I'm still warming up and I got home 3 hours ago!