WSCC Website Speed Series Pages

Paul Morcom

That is the question?

Loads of new interest in the Speed Series this year so there should be an up to date representation on the website.

Boardroom is good but both areas should be up to date.

Also would be good to get the 2012 champ's (not Del) photo there too.

I think you have a good point Paul but dont know who does it or their commitments. The current pic is of Stu Hill not Del!

The speed series pages are great to track target times and when regs are published

Note that LDMC regs for all 3 sisters events and Oct Ty Croes are available now

I am sure Trigger, Adrian or Nick will update on website development.

I really do mean Del :-)

My entry for Ty Croes goes in tomorrow.

I still have no engine for this season! ...............not yet

You'll have one by October.

I've just fitted my standard windscreen, synchro box and Scudo Stunners.

The whole club website needs an update, Just a bit short of bodies to do it, well above my expertise  :o  :oops:  :suspect:

It is on the list of things to do urgently, just below the things to do very urgently  :d

i did send in an email the other week offering to help keep things up to date but never got anything back

Filfan,

I am sure your offer of assistance will be picked up. These guys are very busy with their "day jobs" and all run their own businesses.

I too thought about volunteering; but I am technically incompetent.

The whole club website needs an update, Just a bit short of bodies to do it, well above my expertise  :o  :oops:  :suspect:

It is on the list of things to do urgently, just below the things to do very urgently  :d

i did send in an email the other week offering to help keep things up to date but never got anything back

Filfan,

I am sure your offer of assistance will be picked up. These guys are very busy with their "day jobs" and all run their own businesses.

I too thought about volunteering; but I am technically incompetent.

The web site updating process was discussed at some length at the last committee meeting ( - you'll see one or two details in the minutes that were published earlier)

Adrian is looking in to whether we can have setting some parts set up in a much more collaborative way, to make updating easier.

Well my offer still stands if there is anything I can do to help

Much appreciated, I'm sure Adrian or Tigger will be contacting folk once the back office stuff has been sorted out.