New Member from Down Under!

JamesBrittain

Welcome James .. right guys, who's for organising a wee blat to Oz?! :laugh:

Blat to OZ, OK i'm in how does Tuesday week sound.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard James, looking forward to some pics of your machine.

And the following Tuesday we could do a blat to Canada to visit Steve.

I'll put the kettle on, and have some plonk ready for Norm...

G'day cobba how's it going ?

Childish I know but someone had to do it :d Welcome James

Hi Guys,

Sorry its taken so long to try and post some pics but im struggling. I've searched for how to do it but its not making sense to me and not working. I simply dont seem to be able to upload them from my desktop. Any hints? Needless to say im not the best at IT!!

Two options.

1) upload from your computer to the gallery. There is a browse function on the gallery to do this. The gallery is the third option on the top blue band under the WSCC logo. When you have loaded your pictures into the gallery, view them (it) and copy the address in the address bar then use the image icon as described below.

2) load your picture(s) onto a web site then load them using the "image" icon on the posting menu bar. This is the options which are available when you're posting. The image icon is 11th along from the "B" (for bold)

Hope that helps.

Hi Guys,

I have uploaded a few photos of my Westfield into the Gallery but can't bring them over into this post sorry as it is telling me "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community". Not too sure what that means or how to resolve it but no worries, pictures can be viewed in the gallery. I will post pictures of the new engine once it is in.

(James - no worries, I've added them in for you, and I'll create a thread in FAQ on how to do so in the next few days - Scott)

med_gallery_19676_82_85118.jpg

med_gallery_19676_82_57058.jpg

med_gallery_19676_82_109766.jpg