I really feel like I'm starving.....

Norman Verona

Body starves for a fair amount of nutrients,so not quantity.......quality.... or on a  empty stomach all day long??  :o

did had my excess today  :laugh:

..... I could eat a horse.

I'd usually have replied that in your part of the world tht is surely normal behaviour. Seems the UK and France aren't so different after all though :d

Well they used to have cheveaux for sale in the super market. But the last time I was there it wasn't.

I have never been a great fan of Tesco since they opened up in our local county town in the 80s, undercut the 13 independant grocers till they all closed then moved to a mega site 8 miles away leaving the town with no supermarket for several years and 40% empty shops. I was smiling when Tesco were lumped in with Iceland Aldi and Lidel buying horse meat from Eastern Europe, even more so when a Morrison spokesperson explained they only used british beef, some farms they owned but they owned all of their slaughter house's, (he was almost bursting to say we would notice if there were horses in the queue). I wonder how many other food products contain unknown dodgy ingredients??.  You dont make £1 million a day profit without cutting a few corners, still  " every little helps " ??? 

• Like 1