First Time Out This Year

dmac800

Was a lovely day up here in the frozen North so I managed to get out and about after having repainted the front suspension and fitting my new seats over winter. Here's some pics, nothing fancy, not very good with the camera :(

DSCN2904_zpseae11f2f.jpg

DSCN2905_zpsace61190.jpg

DSCN2902_zps29badef5.jpg

DSCN2901_zps9e636618.jpg

DSCN2900_zps4b984b67.jpg

Blimey good on you, it's not very warm here and I presume it'll be much the same with you.

At least the roads look drier up north. I won't be out until the salts away now. It's not that I'm precious, I just hate cleaning :laugh:

Car looks great! Love me a bit of orange and black...

I went out for a blast last night too, close to zero but the roads bone dry. Super soft 888s didn't offer much grip though, got 'interesting' when the rear end spun up in 3rd at a speed I cannot divulge publicly... :o

Haha, I didn't go far, just a quick blat around the town and picked up my daughter from school, which she loved. I got the tracking checked this morning and I have had my lobro joints off for boot replacement so was more of a mini shakedown run, which went swimmingly :d . Roll on summer :cool:

• Like 1

Nice one DMac.... i went out in mine to a funeral today. had a great blat there and back. your car looks magic 

• Like 1