Got me a westie

Sparkymart

best bring that yellow rocket on the Somme trip mate.... be about 750 miles for you from my home county (Bude) :-) now up country in the Midlands 

Pleased you got what you wanted and didn't compromise just to get into Westie ownership.

Congrats mart, very pleased for you.  Exact same set up as mine too.

It will be approx 165bhp as long as it's running ok  :yes:

Not bad considering it'll probably only weigh in the 550kg zone  :p

Another yella one, great. Going to be warm and sunny from now on just because you bought your 1st. Westy. Happy Driving Sparymart.

best bring that yellow rocket on the Somme trip mate.... be about 750 miles for you from my home county (Bude) :-) now up country in the Midlands 

cheers for the invite but not sure i can squeeze any more trips in this year I've already got le Mans and silverstone booked and I've got to spend the first  week in July  up in Oxfordshire At some small company Called "Williams F1" as my lads been selected by  them to do his work experience  there.not bad for a 15 year old  :) and ive still got to fit in a family holiday somewhere 

Looks like you picked up a good car there, enjoy!

I'm sure your will son enjoy his time at Williams as my son worked there in the design/stress engineering department for two years and enjoyed every minute of it. He only left because he was 'head hunted' back to Prodrive in Banbury!

glad you found the car you were after and in the best colour.

welcome to the yellow club :d  :d :d  

Looks like you picked up a good car there, enjoy!

I'm sure your will son enjoy his time at Williams as my son worked there in the design/stress engineering department for two years and enjoyed every minute of it. He only left because he was 'head hunted' back to Prodrive in Banbury!

Prodrive is where he wants to work when he leaves school and hes a massive Aston Martin Racing fan he eve managed to get into Astons garage during the 1000km race at silverstone last year ,but Williams isn't a bad Start and he's working in the model shop 

glad you found the car you were after and in the best colour.

welcome to the yellow club :d:d :d

We should start the "YWOC" (Yellow Westfield Owners Club)...

Nice one sparkymart 2.0 Zetec just what you wanted and well worth waiting for, vey similar to mine, only shame is your toooo f*****g far away to get together for a blat!!!.

From 1 Mart to anther Enjoy

We should start the "YWOC" (Yellow Westfield Owners Club)...

Now there's a plan.

Will sort it out over a beer at stoneleigh

I wanna badge to go in my signature block...

YWOC

Very Yellow

Never Mellow

Hahahaha