Got me a westie

Sparkymart

Hi all ,at last I have got a westie  :westy:  and i got what i wanted a 2 liter  Zetec weber 45s 3D Alpha  ignition ....Dont they go well !!! :t-up: So thanks for all your advise it was well worth the wait.  P.S a big thanks to martyblues for the wink and a phone number that lead me to her  ;) 

IMG_1082.JPG

Well done. lets hope we have a summer for you to enjoy it.

Well done, enjoy :t-up: . Get some bigger pics up :)

Well done, good choice!

Nice to see you chose the right colour too... Be careful of carbon fibreitis, contagious and no cure. Creeps up on you, unlike upgradeitis, so if you're not careful you'll be spending a fortune on black cloth coted in epoxy!

Well done, good choice! Nice to see you chose the right colour too... Be careful of carbon fibreitis, contagious and no cure. Creeps up on you, unlike upgradeitis, so if you're not careful you'll be spending a fortune on black cloth coted in epoxy!

I think ive got the first signs of it starting already lol ,ive been eyeing up the black caps on your front and rear wings where did you get em? expensive ? 

Nice to see you back on here Mart, if a Mart can't help a fellow Mart out what can he do.

Started to wonder if you made the long trip home very brave me thinks

hope you enjoy and hope to see you at le mans this year

well it would be nice to see everyone at le mans this year :)  :cool:

I have carbon mods arch protectors, about £100

Front cycle wings and nose band are vinyl. A window tint place charged me £80

Carbon fibre headlights £250

Carbon fibre sill protectors £40

Carbon fibre wing mirror covers £40

Carbon fibre exhaust £460

Carbon fibre vent blanks £20

Sure I have more somewhere...

A0E5D16F-ED0A-4ACA-AAD9-745964D577CE-786

Mirrors, exhaust, stone guards, vent blanks, sill protectors

55de90ca.jpg

Headlights

50DA8CDB-FAC4-482C-8875-3883CA81FF94-695

Before and after vinyl/black arches.

Nice to see you back on here Mart, if a Mart can't help a fellow Mart out what can he do.

Started to wonder if you made the long trip home very brave me thinks

hope you enjoy and hope to see you at le mans this year

well it would be nice to see everyone at le mans this year :)  :cool:

cheers mart it was a long day still recovering  :down: set of at 6   picked up the car and stright back to cornwall the drive home was fine but straight into a night shift wasn't ...  

You're doing better than me already! I can't work out how to post pictures at all. Slightly embarrassing.

What sort of power output does it give? Same set up as me but mine's not overly powerful at the minute.

nice one sparky mart - welcome to the club :-) have fun  and drive safe mate

Ceriloli gets stuff made in small sheds all over midlands - they are very nice lights......   :t-up: 

Ceriloli gets stuff made in small sheds all over midlands - they are very nice lights...... :t-up:

I wish!

These came from a guy in Aldershot.

hi Moff no clue on power but its bl**dy quick an it got yokohama road legal slick things on it and i'm yet to have the back end even twitch on me  but then i've not been brave enough to open her right up yet  

• Like 1