Varley Red Top 40 Battery

Nicks100

There seems to be quite a difference in prices of the above from the authorised suppliers!

Does anyone have one lying around? Who would you buy one from?

Tanya batteries for new one

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Got a S/Hand Odessey PC625 if any good.

Discovered it was the alternator had fallen to bits internally, causing intermittent fault, but I had changed the battery prior to discovering it.

Got a S/Hand Odessey PC625 if any good.

Discovered it was the alternator had fallen to bits internally, causing intermittent fault, but I had changed the battery prior to discovering it.

Have you still got it and what would you want for it ?!

• 3 weeks later...

Have you still got it and what would you want for it ?!

iv got an odessey pc 625 battery for sale after i bought a new one by mistake - thought battery was goosed - not - generator was goosed

new they are £100 - think £45 is fair price - am going to scottingland very shortly so can drop it off

2nd dibs pls Tex if poss, cheers

Edit: Apologies, upgradeitis tourettes gets the better of me when I'm out in the day & looking at the mobile, please ignore me, as I really don't NEED your battery and have other things that the wife, sorry I have to buy :d

consider this a free bump :oops:

Tex, when are you up in scotland? If soon I will buy.

lol - message sent - popping up there next weekend - just hope its not gonna snow toooo much

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.