Minilites 13"

JulianE

SET OF FOUR 7X13 MINILITE COPIES (DJB)  WITH A 0 OFFSET SO ARE WIDE :) , LOOK FANTASTIC AND ARE IN VERY GOOD CONDITION , ONLY FAULT I CAN SEE IS THERE ARE SOME MICRO BLISTERS IN THE PAINT , I SUSPECT WHEN THE WHEELS WERE PAINTED FROM NEW THERE MAY HAVE BEEN A LITTLE MOISTURE IN THE AIRLINES ( WHEELS ARE POWDERCOATED FROM NEW AND FRONT FACES PAINTED SILVER)

185/60X13 TYRES FITTED , THREE ARE USABLE ALTHOUGH FOURTH IS BADLY PERISHED , THSE ARE STANDARD ROAD TYRES AND NOT TRACK DAY TYRES .

PICTURE LINK WILL BE ADDED LATER , ALTHOUGH MICRO BLISTERS I MENTIONED ARE NOT VISIBLE IN PICTURE .

LOOKING FOR £180.00 CASH ON COLLECTION , I AM IN GLOUCESTERSHIRE .

ONLY SELLING DUE TO FITTING SPLIT RIMS :d

I WILL BE GOING FROM GLOUCESTERSHIRE TO CAMARTHEN AREA ON MONDAY DAYTIME SO IF YOU ARE IN SOUTH WALES YOU COULD GET FREE DELIVERY TOO !

Hi I'm interested depending on the width of the rims

Grrr...

Looked for these for a while, gave up... Today the substitute arrived!

I saw these at the our local meeting last Thursday.......  very nice set of wheel and at a bargain price to be honest  

Would like to see pictures as I have been looking for a set of 13" for while.

thanks for all the help bud but they wont fit mine :down:

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.