Loft Clearout

Glen H

All parts for sale as pictured below, all prices are +P&P or collection from Failsworth, Manchester or the Manchester Area Meetings.

Thanks

Glen

Red 8” front spring, 200lb, used for short period, have a few very minor chips but otherwise very good condition - £10 pair
1st Dibs taken with Acafao

Black 8” front spring, 200lb, brand new never used - £15 pair (£30 a pair from Westfield)

Black 9” Rear springs 150lb, brand new never used - £15 pair (£30 a pair from Westfield)

Westfield front cycle wing brackets to suit Aluminium uprights, brand new & never fitted - £50 Pair (£50 each from Westfield)1st Dibs now with Cam - pm sent

Westfield supplied speedo transducer for VDO gauges, brand new never been fitted £35 (£70 from Westfield) Sold to geoff101

Pair of GTS / Rally Design front upper wishbones, used for short period, no sign of any marks and very good condition, come with camber adjustable adaptors - £30 for the pair Sold

Westfield battery box for mounting in the nose cone section, used but in good condition - £10

Westfield supplied Expansion bottle, used but in good clean condition. £8 Sold

ESP Carbon effect rear arch protectors, these have never actually been fitted on a car, I bought these off Buzz a few years back but never fitted them, I’m also sure that Buzz didn’t fit them either, he did trim them as can be seen by the notch to suit his hood fixing on one of them but he never actually fitted them. - £25 for the pair Sold pending payment - PM's in motion

Black Westfield standard boot box, never fitted and in as new condition. - £85 (£146 from Westfield) Sold

GTS / Rally Design front lower wishbone, this is the drivers / offside, the nearside received slight damage and may be o.k. to use but not worth the risk so not for sale. - £15 PM sent to Nick46.Sold

Pair of wind deflectors, I bought these 2nd hand of a fellow member at Stoneleigh but never fitted or used them myself, some slight scuffs but nothing you would notice on the road. £20 for the pair Sold to Pistol

Standard Westfield supplied horn, never taken out of packet - £10 (£20 from Westfield)

Mocal 13 row 235mm Oil Cooler, used for approx 3 months but then removed, very good  condition. - £30

Inertia cut-out switch for management / fuel system, this was supplied standard as part of the Webcon ECU system. New never fitted - £10 (£28 from Westfield) Sold

Standard orange lenses for Westfield indicator pods, come c/w lamps, new never fitted - £4 Posted

In Line fuel filter, new never fitted - £4 posted

Stainless braided fuels hoses supplied as part of module build from Westfield, covered in PVC wrap for SVA, these fit standard width track / wishbones - £15 for the pair

Tyre / Luggage rack to fit RAC rollbar, a previous member (Westfieldman) made a limited few of these, the brackets fitted to the main bar clamp onto the top of the roll bar, the swinging arms then clamp onto the rear stays. The middle bars were added by myself for improved support of luggage and are fixed with bolts into rivnuts so are very easily removable for transportation of your trackday wheels etc (this is what it was originally designed for and can take 4No. wheels with 205 tyres. - £50 Sold to Tracknail 

Westfield Black fillet (around wipers / windscreen) new & never fitted.- £30, (£55 from Westfield) Sold to Bill

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Glen H

• s2rrr

• alexander72

• Dave Eastwood (Gadgetman) - Club Chairman

I cant see prices

The prices are in the pictures titles/details, but they may only show up if you view them in the gallery section.

parts for sale gallery

PM's replied to on wind deflectors, Speedo transducer, cycle wing brkts, & Header tank  :yes:

Hopefuly you can all see a description above the pictures and the prices within this description - if not then click on the Photo and it should link you to the WSCC Gallery section where the pictures are hosted and the description & costs is there as well.

Off to London in an hr, so will try and pick things up on the mobile until I get back with it on Sunday.

Thanks

Glen

Glen, cheers for the update - I have PM'd you about the luggage rack for my trip to the Somme :-) hopefully it will fit a narrow?

Alexander72

I have replied to your PM with the dims.

Further info on the rack dimensions below should it not fit the narrow

As far as I know it was designed based on the Wide bodied RAC bar but have listed the dims below;

Rack - Depth front to back 460mm overall

Rack - width left to right 930mm overall

Swing arms that connect to the rear stays of bar - these are at 905mm centre to centre, this will need to be checked against your rear stays

Swing arms are 380mm long but these just connect to the rear stays at the crrect position to give you a level rack

Rgds

Glen

bill is going to ring you re windscreen fillet.

cheers

john

emtpy garage now.... space for more bikes

The loft is getting emptied first, garage not empty yet - Westy goes up for sale in a the next few weeks (probably :down: )

Have bought another bike though and got my eye on a mates clio 182 with Turbo fitted   :d

3rd dibs on cycle wing brakes (I know I have no hope but...)

2nd dibs on the windscreen fillet

Boot box please.

Will pm later. I can collect as I am local.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.