Tel's Tales

Terry Everall

twin x flow engined class :yes:

nice read Terry  :yes:  :yes:

im getting more excited now as the day of my first event gets closer. maybe now would be a good time to put the engine back in the car and stop messing with it so i can get everything else sorted 

Terry - Good if inaccurate first report ;)

cough cough Blog....... ?

I am suffering the shocking weather, a broken wrist and courtesy of the time and the year and HMRC a broken bank account. However as they say some things in life are priceless, for everything else there is mastercard...........

Roll on sping and a desperate last minute fit of excitement and activity.

Terry, this is brilliant! Good work.

I'm intrigued to read the fictitious tale 're the Welsh island and think you should be careful of damaging my good character as well of Richard J, Luke and Tim's, what's wrong with a quiet few shandies at the bar followed by a spot of sudoku?

Looking forward to the next issue, don't forget to send Terry your stories or it'll be ALL about Tel!

What have I let myself in for?

I was sprinting with the MG CC last year a couple of times

Debating upgrading to a sports jacket with leather elbow pads and a handle bar mustache

But instead I bought a Westfield lol

What have I let myself in for?

I was sprinting with the MG CC last year a couple of times

Debating upgrading to a sports jacket with leather elbow pads and a handle bar mustache

But instead I bought a Westfield lol

Oh dear, it's just a little different over here, no-one cares what you wear it's are you having fun that is important  :d  :d  :d

Tel, I will be drafting something for you but I have a few things on my plate tonight and possibly tomorrow....  Will get back to you soon mate.  Cheers JAmes 

• 2 weeks later...

Great first read, laughed all the way to the bank, again !!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Tel,

Excellent read................well done!    As for STN motorsport's plans this year, a new collaboration venture branded "Tee Total Racing"

Watch this space! :)

Only just read this, Tel. Excellent! Mind you, it's a lon g time since I saw a bride's nighty. ;)  ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

Tel,

Excellent read................well done!    As for STN motorsport's plans this year, a new collaboration venture branded "Tee Total Racing"

Watch this space! :)

:d  :d  :d  :d  :d :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :d  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  :p  

• 3 weeks later...

The management are pleased to announce that Tel's Tales now have their own blog!  Please click here in future to see new reports as they come in, and feel free to leave your comments on each article.

Tel's Tales Blog

• Like 1

Blog entry 003 now posted and may be of particular use to new guys