Room 101

Norman Verona

What would you put into room 101.

I suppose I could make a very long list but for starters I'll put

TV cookery programmes.

Maybe not all of them but all but one a week will do.

cancer, coronorary heart disease and glaucoma....... all the things that have robbed my kids of their grandparents.......  on a lighter note i would put women drivers in BMW 5 series in the snow..... :-)

I missed the first one Scott. I do apologise.

Anyway, can I add another? 

Yes.

Ok.

Packaging you can't open.

I missed the first one Scott. I do apologise.

You didn't miss it Norman - you made Posts #5, 8, 10, 12, 16, 22, 23, 35, 37 and 39 in that thread!

You are a worry sometimes, mon ami...too much red wine or not enough? ;)

• Like 1

He is losing the plot. Next he will be saying caterhams are best

Well, I don't remember it.

You'll just have to make allowances for a grumpy old man.

I used to have a really good memory. Now I can't remember what my name is.

OK Fred.

cancer, coronorary heart disease and glaucoma....... all the things that have robbed my kids of their grandparents.......  on a lighter note i would put women drivers in BMW 5 series in the snow..... :-)

Just showed SWMBO this.....had to explain our new car really is about as useless as you can get in the snow.Rather she stuck to the Mini anyway...and by the way....Mini`s are BRILLIANT in the snow....

Have a test drive before the snow goes.....they`re a revelation.

Hid's been out all the time in her focus ST with no problems , mind you I did personally teach her how to handle things   ;)  ;)  ;)

I need to qualify my 101 suggestion.... i only suggested it as on a 5 mile run to pick my lad up from school i had to help a damsel in a 5 series drive down a snowy slope of about 5 degrees WITHOUT her foot planted on the brake pedal  and then another lady doing about 5,000 rpm in 1st gear on hard pack snow.  "reverse madam, pop it in second, get going and take your foot off the accelerator pedal".... needless to say she managed to make progress.   

My 101 comment should have read " the two ladies whose driving created congestion and additional unnecessary risk to others on the road" :-) 

Feel better now....