GoPro Hero Camera - NOW SOLD

KugaWestie

SOLD to alexander72 subject to payment :t-up:

Really enjoying membership too....seem like a great bunch of guys.

The intended`s face dropped when is said I`d bought the camera.....can`t believe she remembered I wanted one especially with all the wedding stuff going on......

Maybe they do listen to what we say ?????

Really enjoying membership too....seem like a great bunch of guys.The intended`s face dropped when is said I`d bought the camera.....can`t believe she remembered I wanted one especially with all the wedding stuff going on...... Maybe they do listen to what we say ?????

Enjoy your day Graham.. Had to spoil your surprise though didn't you? ;-)

Fine...Alexander72 is more than welcome...I`ll be getting new one as a wedding present now......Hope I understand the instructios!

Have you seen the new WSCC Trader announced today, your intended can get a 7% club discount on GoPro products from them? More money for flowers!

Good idea......she`s really good with the finances,so will gently guide her in that direction.She`ll say she doesn`t need any help, but 7% is 7%.

Wish we could have saved 7% on the wedding venue.

I thought we were in a recession,but the only discount we could negotiate was £200 off the DJ (was £600) and £132 off the chair covers,not a penny anywhere else.Considering we booked with only 4 weeks notice and filled a date that probably have remained empty,you`d have thought they would have bitten our arm off....but not a chance.Biggest shock was......`early morning snack before ceremony`(in the form of bacon roll and tea/coffee)£30.....Hope we won`t be doing this again.

• Like 1

Good idea......she`s really good with the finances,so will gently guide her in that direction.She`ll say she doesn`t need any help, but 7% is 7%.

Wish we could have saved 7% on the wedding venue.

I thought we were in a recession,but the only discount we could negotiate was £200 off the DJ (was £600) and £132 off the chair covers,not a penny anywhere else.Considering we booked with only 4 weeks notice and filled a date that probably have remained empty,you`d have thought they would have bitten our arm off....but not a chance.Biggest shock was......`early morning snack before ceremony`(in the form of bacon roll and tea/coffee)£30.....Hope we won`t be doing this again.

Hope it doesn't mean that you'll have to reduce your 'fleet' of motorbikes! Dare I ask what the wedding car is going to be? Have a great day.

Priorities first...I won`t be selling any of my motorbikes.I love bikes and secretly ,I think the other half does too.My 8 year old has a couple and our 6 year old daughter has 1 & a quad.Steph hasn`t got any yet.I have offered to teach her to ride one but she`s happy to go on the back,whether it`s fast on a sportsbike or slow on an old classic .We`re a bit of a petrolhead family I guess,Stephs got an MX5 she`s had for 14 years,a Mini Cooper D for 3 years & we`ve just got a family `bus`(BMW 525 Touring).

Surprise....we`re not having a wedding car or bike.

We`ll keep everyone guessing......

Thankyou so much for your good wishes from both of us.

yeah, good luck with the wedding mate.

Im just going through the planning stage, and WOW, where do people get their prices from?

I keep thinking reception for 100 people i rarely see or cxr 13" alloys with 888's and carbon tillet seats and new minnomax trailer!

Surprise....we`re not having a wedding car or bike.

It's horses - again.

@Graham0127, if you're still interested in a GoPro Hero, I've my Hero HD2 Motorsport Edition about to go on eBay - basically brand new (used once), boxed with a spare battery and 1GB memory card to get the buyer started .. PM me, if interested! :)

SOLD to alexander72 subject to payment :t-up:

NOW SOLD to Alexander72

Kuga, is that a hint for me to come and pick it up..... :-)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.