lottery price going up

FILFAN

heard on the news today that a lottery ticket will be going up to £2 in the autum. what the devil whos idea was this. all prizes are paid for out of the sales of tickets and camelot make a tidy sum along the way aslwell as money going to charity so why the need to double the price

well me for one will be spending less when it comes out. I spend around £32 a month at the moment on direct debit and there is no way im upping that to £64. if i keep playing it will be 1 ticket a week.

its a shame that richard branson didnt get it a few years back he has some great ideas. oh wait a min i remember why he didnt its because alot of mp's and officials have shares in camelot though it would be silly to think they might have had something to do with it.

and breathe :suspect:

Cool! We can double our winnings then from Autumn as then you'd win £2 from from abstinence each time!

Think I'm going to start winning with you lot