where is the snow..?

Graham0127

coming down like a nunney here now , good job im ill and in bed watching it come down :p yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

• Like 1

Really bad here in wigan , must be at least 2.5 mm of the stuff , kids off school . milkman wearing snow shoes cat wont go out .

cat wont go out :d :d :d

cat wont go out :d :d :d

dont chuffin blame it i aint goin out either..........hold on just off to blow chunks

• Like 1

How's my lip gloss?

And the women are looking in their handbags.

About a centimetre here overnight but not snowing now (just got up, it's 11:15. Didn't get much sleep overnight) HM ingforms me it's been snowing all morning.

Sat in the warm, watching morons in BMW X5's and X3's that just floor it, spinning all their wheels and drifting al over the place, except where they are pointing!

So many complete morons buy big cars and can't drive!!!

3 inches deep in west berkshire and still falling, no work no school= time to get the sledge out with the boys :d  :d  :d

time for a morning power nap, then might have to raid the spirit cupboard, get the music turned up and go build a giant snow dangler on the pavement outside my house, just to annoy my dad when he gets home from work :d 

we are having a snow dangler in our garden later wuv ,great minds think alike

• Like 1

Cidersurfers overnight 3 inches in Devon hit West Sussex 2 hours ago and already blowing into drifts. My neighbour has just gone out in his new BMW 5 series, I should have told him they don't do snow, I expect to see him walking back shortly, retirement has so many benefits :d  :d  :d :d  :d  

• Like 1