It was so cold today........

alexander72

It was so cold today I put an extra T-Shirt on and had fish and chips, large sausage and curry sauce for lunch.....

Has the cold weather affected anyone else like it has me....

:)

yup came home ill as ****

Graham... does your van double up as a pigeon loft? or is it pigeon guano (great word that) on the outer surface... I hope it's the latter.... :d

its aisian man flu wuv ,puked 6 times today and feel like ****

sounds like Novovirus... stay in bed mate and sweat it out..., the whole house had that here last month apart from me... I think i'm immune as I'm covered in all sorts of weird fungi and bacteria every day 

I went out with so many layers on today that I had to strip a couple off!  Nowhere near as bad as a couple of years ago when it was still -10 during the daytime  :cry:

Graham... does your van double up as a pigeon loft? or is it pigeon guano (great word that) on the outer surface... I hope it's the latter.... :d

SORRY.......in the cab........can`t resist a bird in need

Gotcha.... a rescue pigeon!! Bravo......SteveH I remember that - december it was.... I was climbing a birch at Leciester Uni - everything over 40 foot was frozen solid..... :d

I'm in and out all day at work, the worst scenario. Have me thermal underwear on but still shiver after 1/2hr. outside.

It does make you hungry as your obviously burning more calories working out in the cold.

Just spent 5 hours in the garage freezing my ass off. Am now eating mini eggs