Have I lost the plot or am I a visionary ?

Graham0127

Yes.

Every time he opens his mouth   :)

Being serious (is that possible?) he was very good on "who do you think you are". He is very entertaining. But, that doesn't make him PM material.

I have listened very carefully to him at times and I believe he's a Thatcherite to the highest degree. Whether that's good or bad is not the point. I don't think the British public would want another Thatcher at the moment, hopefully ever.

I've worked for Boris and he (the London Assembly) are excellent customers.....  he called me a loggologist......  (i'm a tree surgeon) but I quite like the idea of Loggology.....  :d

Decimated:

The reason he acts as a bufoon is to muddle through. He would not get away with this as PM.

Cant see why not , every other PM has :t-up:

cut and stored 11 tonnes today.....  :)

Had most of the trees in our orchard taken down 4 years ago,they were 80 years old,hollow and in a state.A neighbour came round with his tractor and trailer.Did 3 or 4 trips and cleared the lot.Apple,pear & plum in someone elses log store.

Guess what  ???

that year installed 2 log burners.

IT HURTS SO MUCH

Apple /Pear - £300/tonne cut to 24" lengths to pizza restaurants.....it wasted on a stove 

you just need a friendly loggologist mate.... we have cleared acres of orchards FOC just for the wood - can earn £3k a day 3 years down the line dropping the logs into central london :-)