Have I lost the plot or am I a visionary ?

Graham0127

Strange ,but been watching a lot of Boris Johnson on TV recently. Really like this guy (honestly)& would like to see him lead he Tory party.Dump the dodgy haircut & I think this guy would make great PM. Don`t care he`s not a petrol head,but please help me........have I lost the plot ?

Norman...bet you can help ???? ????

He has many qualities and is appealing on tv in small quantities but I can't really see him as PM material.

But then I could have said the same about most of the last pms and party leaders we have had.

Who were the last real leaders with strong ideals and principles rather than spin and PR - I guess you need to go back to 70's and 80's

I'm a big fan of Boris but for PM?

Don't think he's 2 faced or devious enough

as far as the fashion thing goes his haircut is fine by me , cant say the same for all the jedwood looky likes around today and as for women wearing Max Wall trousers !

He has many qualities and is appealing on tv in small quantities but I can't really see him as PM material.

But then I could have said the same about most of the last pms and party leaders we have had.

Who were the last real leaders with strong ideals and principles rather than spin and PR - I guess you need to go back to 70's and 80's

LADY THATCHER,,,,,,What a gal.

LADY THATCHER,,,,,,What a gal.

bring back poll tax :yes:

Boris lover and kitcar owner .. hmm, he'd have our cars crushed and never to be built again if he was PM!

He works on the shock principle. He's not PM material as he'd be decimated at PMQ because he would be constantly saying the wrong things.

Pedant mode on..........

Decimated = reduced by one tenth. What does that do to Boris?  :)

Pedant mode off.

I would prefer to say he would be demolished :t-up:

Don't be fooled by his "buffoonery", he is a very clever guy, it frequently protects him from potentially awkward questions in interviews. When did you last see/hear a political interviewer gwet the better of him? I can't remember it. You don't get to be the editor of Spectator magazine without having something between your ears!

Decimated:

Verb
  1. Kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage of.
  2. Drastically reduce the strength or effectiveness of (something): "plant viruses that can decimate yields".

The reason he acts as a bufoon is to muddle through. He would not get away with this as PM.

I think the chap comes across well, but can you take him seriously, intelligent or not?

Check out the youtube clip of Boris on Newsnight.  How many politicians can get Paxman to shut up and hand the show over to them.

• Like 1

Check out the youtube clip of Boris on Newsnight.  How many politicians can get Paxman to shut up and hand the show over to them.

That`s convinced me I`m not loosing the plot. Thanks guys I`ll sleep safe in my bed tonight knowing this guy is being taken seriously and as such could be a serious contender.

Give him a haircut and a spray tan and away you go Boris.

Bet he`s bilingual as well? ????

Of course he is. He speaks bo*loxs and cobllers