Narrow wheel offset?

Playo

Im looking to order some 7x13 wheels for my narrow body live axle.

Its currently on 6x13 ET37. From that i guess an ET25 would be the closest to that with a 7" wide wheel right?

Can anyone with a similar type westy running 7" width tell me what ET your running?

I'm on 7*15 ET22 on the front ET 12 on the back to fill the arches  But satisfy yourself I'm right before you buy !! no clearance issues around the callipers on 15's tho

See pics on my link -these show ET 12 all round.. I er changed the front wheels after these after my car rejected a front one.

I've order 7.0x13" ET35 and am quite concerned I may have ordered the wrong offset.

They arrive tomorrow so will find out.

I can spacer offset down so not the worst but not ideal.

• Like 1

Well, I've just gone through this all last week!! It's your lucky day lol :-)  I've a narrow with  live English axle at the back.

My car was originally fitted with (and they were a perfect fit - filling the arches etc - see my sig below).

Front: 5mm spacer , and then an ET 38  on 15" 6.5J wheels  (spacer makes this an ET 35 wheel)

Rear: 5mm spacer, and then ET 15 on 15" 6.5J wheels  (spacer makes this an ET 10 wheel)

I've now got, with no spacers:

Front: ET 23 - 15" 7J wheels - had to move the cycle cycle wing out by about 2cm

Rear: ET 23 - 15" 7J wheels - fit perfectly - fill the arches nicely and room to spare inside.

So the answer is 23 or there abouts. They definitely fit the rear on 7" tyres, and the front is just a case of jiggling the cycle wing about to suit.

Atlas, If you find your ET 35's are too far in you can simply correct with cheap spacers. A 10mm spacer will make ET 35's act like ET 25's . Don't forget we are dealing in mm here and there is a fair bit of room for error.

Here are my new wheels.

IMG_3028_zpsa483108e.jpg

IMG_3029_zps05d2ab0e.jpg

Dodgey, they look the same as mine. Any idea who made yours.

Thanks for the replies, looks like my initial plan of ET25 is about right then!

Dodgey your wheels look great by the way

• Like 1

Dodgey, OK, mine are Superlite. A company I wouldn't do business with ever again. See HERE

What tyres are they Dodgey? I bought some A048's in 185/60 for the front and 205/60 for the rear.

@Norman - Can I ask where you bought them cool rear number plate lights/screws? 

The number plate lights that look like cap headed screws are from the US. However I think they're on the bay now.

I'll have a look.

ed to add HERE YOU GO