Summer Westie Gathering ?

Graham0127

After a day planning my wedding at very short notice,only 20 working days,I`m enjoying a fine single malt whisky watching the BBC news channel discussing the whisky industry & skimming across our forum......

A more decent bunch of fellas you couldn`t wish to meet.

Wondered if the club has a grand gathering of members during the year & just how many members turned up if there is one.I`m new to this club scene but can see there`s real potential for great fun ?

Also once married I`ll be looking or excuses to get away.

Yep it's called Stoneleigh and during the course of the weekend there'll be up to 400 Westfields depending on the weather :d

So keep an eye on things on here leading up to May bank holiday, there'll be loads of posts about meeting up like this.

3775.jpg

There is an idea that we might all meet at Blyton for the trackday and Sat/Sun sprint

• Like 1

There is an idea that we might all meet at Blyton for the trackday and Sat/Sun sprint

And get very wet :)

Good Call - i was thinking about CarFest North and South on radio 2  that Chris Evans organises for Children in need - that might be worth a massive run-out?

Thanks for the replies guys...looks promising.

Doing a trackday at Blyton myself in April...could be a great venue,fair way from here but nice and central.

Sat and Sun last year were bone dry :d

Was the Friday I was referring to.  It's a tight cct.  but going round the esses at speed is satisfying.

Previously there's been a small convoy from the Essex area up to Stoneleigh, or stay the whole weekend for the evening craic and a few beers.

As well as Blyton the other big WSCC gathering is the Curborough Sprint weekend in June. If you fancy trying sprinting, there has in previous years been a free sprint school on the saturday morning, followed by an open trackday in the afternoon. Then on the sunday you can watch the WSCC sprint.

I have just managed to book carfest north weekend tickets for myself and mrs Doo.

Noticed there is a link on the site to register car clubs as an exhibitor for the event, sounds good to me, any takers?

Good Call - i was thinking about CarFest North and South on radio 2  that Chris Evans organises for Children in need - that might be worth a massive run-out?

Are you going to this, tickets have sold quickly but I think they have added some more for north event.

With a £60 day ticket price OMG!

Buzz