Return to the speed Series

Buzz Billsberry

Hi all

I'm looking to compete in a few selected rounds of the SS in 2013 in the Genesis. The last time I did was Croft in 2008 I think and was in Class J with the Husseys. Can someone post a link to the regs.... I'm on a train at the mo and I keep loosing signal!!! basically I will be 1200cc bec with wings and slicks

ta peeps

Buzz

...ahhh found them right under my nose!!

Buzz

The last time I did was Croft in 2008 I think and was in Class J with the Husseys.

No better place to be  ;)

lock up your donkeys

• Like 1

Hi Paul

Thanks for that it will be good to see you too. Its beena while Jamie Robinsons wedding I think!

and erm thanks SteveD ;-)

Buzz

Buzz, you could even sell your Genesis and buy the flymo, that would get you noticed!

Will be good to see you out Pete but why the change from racing?

Hi Terry

Thanks bud no change from racing in that I will hope to go back next year as I'm still recovering financially from 2008 when I was out of work for 18months  and basically SS  is afar more cost effective for me right now so I'll do a few rounds and a few track days to get my eye in I guess but more importantly to drive the car!

Buzz

Will be good to see you around again, last year was my first year back after a while, not a lot has changed, see you soon

Be good to see you around Buzz, you best start practicing supping though, mines a Stella

Now then Mr Mctavish How are you keeping... Unfortunately my drinking days are long gone!! and especially on Stella I've handed that mantal on to the young guns now I can't cope with the hangovers!!

Hope to see you soon bud

I even might give the Tamora a run out on some of the events...Its a shame Croft isn't on the agenda I used to love that event!

Buzz