SALE : Carbon Dash

PeP

Hi Guys,

One of Mick's finest dash blanks, only been out of wrapping for photo,

IMAG0039_zpsfef31612.jpg

IMAG0038_zps0fbef0c7.jpg

Had this sat in my garage and not gonna get it fitted anytime soon so if any one wants it they can have it for £100.

Measured at 105cms wide, it was to go on my widebodied.

Would be better if you could pick it up rather than trust the post but am willing to post at cost if need be.

Just weighed it in interest and it's 300g, quite a bit lighter than the standard one then :-)

Regards,

Terry.

Buxton,Derbyshire.

Quite a way from Essex I'm afraid. Although I will post if you want.

That's really good of you graham thank you!

But.... I've just spent waaaay to much at autosport and I'm going to have to let this one go. Sorry for wasting your time but I just couldn't get away with an extra £100 now. :(

No problem at all.Hope you enjoyed the show.Was planning on going but decided to get married instead & only 20 working days doesn`t give you long to plan it. Couldn`t even nick half an hour to go the Lodge.

• Like 1

Hi, has it got the rolled bottom edge (IVA friendly)? if it has I might be interested.

It has yes, probably my fault for not putting a better photo up, I'll do a better one in the morning.

Here 'go

The dash is just over 19cm high, the same as my standard one, and 105cm wide. ready to ber trimmed

IMAG0047_zpsd321a697.jpg

Where in the world are you? did PM you

Hi,

Got the PM about the size, thought if I put it on here others can see it too.

I'm in Buxton, Derbyshire, about a hour and a bit or so away from Birmingham but will post if you want.

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.