blogs

ALLADDIN

why ?  i have to say i think a forum sub-section for build threads would be much better.  the bogs just seem to hide info away from the general viewing area. :no:???

holds breath :d

But you could do a build thread in the blogs. Best use for it, if you ask me.

Only bad thing about them is its not as visible on the site for new updates and people wouldn't receive half the advice / abuse :) as many of us would more than likely miss it.

Do blog posts count towards post count?

I can present blogs within the main forum pages. I wanted to see how and what they would be used first.

The idea is for build information and projects that people can refer to. ie a simple place to keep this sort of information which is typically not as active / commented on as a forum article.

Does info presented in a blog flag up in a search ie for technical info ?

Blogs are on the list of files to search.

yeah i know they are there but i always just open my pc and click on new content. its only by chance that i have notices a couple of blogs that i found of interest. if we could choose more than one option from the content list so we could have forums and blogs than that would be a solution

You can click to follow blogs .. I did earlier with the lego westy one ;)

You can click to follow blogs .. I did earlier with the lego westy one ;)

only if you know it exists :(

i just clicked on the Blog toggley button thing and wrote some stuff.  I am now a blogger - but not a very good one....  Must try harder  :)

I started and tried to make my blog the most boring blog ever. I think I've run out of steam now so will probably delete it.

I guess for certain things the blogs are good. For what I am used to, I tend to miss them out. I refer to Kugawesties recent blogg on the electric mirrors. Could easily have missed it and think that it should go in Technical as a bl**dy good and very easy mod for those who wish to do it. Obviously the weight issue was very important to some but for the kilogram challenged just get more horses.

Guess its just the modern age of facetweet or whatever creeping in, yoofs will overcome eventually and thats progress I assume.

Bob :)

Bob, extra weight isn't only about more speed. It makes the car handle differently, not better, but harder to go round corners.

It's a sliding scale of compromise though...

what suits perfectly a pure track car can be living hell on the road. In this particular case, although lightness is a good thing, clear view all around of other road users is better!