• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Norman Verona

• pistonbroke

• ajpearson

• Graham0127

dont sat that im of to blyton for a track day on sun 

Nah.  After last year's virtually snow free winter, bought a snow shovel a month or so ago in readiness for a cold one... it seems to have had a similar effect to buying a new BBQ in the summer!

I stocked up on the bags of rock salt while it was still cheap last September/October, seems to have done wonders for warding off properly cold and icy weather  :yes:  :yes:  :yes:  :suspect:  :oops: 

oh god, we'll have about 1cm of snow and the country will grind to a halt as usual....

my ex-SWMBO lives in Rochester, NY now and they've had 2ft of snow since before Xmas and can still get around!

HM is wittering on about it snowing here next week.

yesterday was beautoful clear day, today its raining to make up for it, is it possible to get depressed by the weather? 

Yes, some of us have to see the sun regularly.

• Like 1

Mrs C was going to walk to work, opened door... Snow at 0700... So changed her mind. Snowed on/off since. Not settled and nothing heavy.

My daughter says I should follow the twitter snow report.

Now, why would I want to do that.

France Meteo reckons we're Ok for today and the next 3 days.

You can have our snow if you want it! I'm fed up of shoveling now.

No snow in Wigan but its bluddy cowld , at least its dry , first in yonks , I actually caught a fleeting glimpse of the sun today , thought it was a martian ship trying to land its that long since we saw the bu66er :t-up:

It was sunny this afternoon. I did some work on the house this morning and sat in warm sunshine, coming through the window, this afternoon.

And, in case you're wondering, I didn't injure myself. I only put some rockwool along the eaves upstairs. I was great fun getting in the two foot gap behind the false wall upstairs to stuff some rockwool in the eave. At least the draught was much reduced when I'd finished.