Westfield Dont make chassis anymore

cast iron

Might be common knowledge but I didn't know

I Remember visiting a few years ago and got the usual tour, fabrication shop and all so I guess its a sign of the times that when ringing to see if i could buy a couple of suspension brackets that they don't make the chassis any more and they are contracted out.....

Still got the fabriacation shop on site but is run by A N other as far as I know Mark.

If you want suspension brackets I think a certain chassis repairer may have some :t-up:

• Like 1

when westfield came to the cambs meet in dec im sure he said that they tried outsourcing the chassis's but due to quality and development time they brought it back in house.

when i have tried to purchase seat belt mounts in the past they wouldn't sell them to me saying that they don't sell chassis components for insurance reasons

when westfield came to the cambs meet in dec im sure he said that they tried outsourcing the chassis's but due to quality and development time they brought it back in house.

I think they also said that when they came to Yorkshire.

Rory's Dad

They were certainly fabricating there when I dropped my car off before Christmas.

I had a tour of the factory when I went to pick some parts up this Saturday and they showed me around where they make the chassis. It's a good setup they have going on up there.

Caterham , Ultima and others don't make their chasis in house ...

if your stuck for suspension brackets lofty give me call ;)