Struggling for work

Tyson

It would be nice to have someone contact me, then maybe they could come here and discuss the work, then maybe i could get a price for the work, then maybe i could decide who i get to do the work.

• Like 1

If or when I come back I want to be a dentist goodness me can they cash it in. **ckin rip off when they are supposed to do half the job they farm it off to the hygenist aka lady from hell who rips yer jaw out when he should be doing it and then they can charge you double. The only draw back is getting yer mitts into some of the pug ugly gobs that are about. Fire up the disc grinder I could do that.

Bob - just been to the dentist in case you hadn't twigged.  :down:

If or when I come back I want to be a dentist goodness me can they cash it in. **ckin rip off when they are supposed to do half the job they farm it off to the hygenist aka lady from hell who rips yer jaw out when he should be doing it and then they can charge you double. The only draw back is getting yer mitts into some of the pug ugly gobs that are about. Fire up the disc grinder I could do that.

Bob - just been to the dentist in case you hadn't twigged.  :down:

teeth like a row of bombed houses

http://www.artlurker.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/110.jpg

I've changed my mind wouldn't put my mitts or even yours' Steve anywhere near those.

Bob :cry:

Hello...guess what we have a member who has been building since 1987....and not too far away...just outside Maldon.Give me a call on 0162 828196....I`m really busy but certain I can get you sorted.....

• 2 months later...

Well i decided to tackle the drive myself :) The digger was good fun, better than any theme park ride. My step son is good on a digger so he did most of it. :blush: So after laying 21 tonnes of materials i now have an aching back :cry:  but i did the whole job at a 1/4 of the price i was given :d.  

pics please tyson.... :)

I will try and post some if i can remember how. :blush:

Sounds good!

Back down in Plymouth a guy a few fours up was a builder, did great things and taught me how to do stuff for the future. But was fully booked for months.