Harness fixing points

Atlas12v

Looking to swap my 3 point ancient harnesses to 5/6 points.

I know the rear anchor points have to be welded to the frame behind the seats but am unsure of the remaining anchor points and what fixings are required.

Advice and or pictures would be appreciated.

I swapped from 3 point to 6 point, the best place for the crotch strap is the rear seat mounts if possible, sadly my seats are too low, so they had to go to the front mounts.

For the shoulder straps, both of mine went to the single eye as a temporary measure, but that was years ago and passing several MOT's, trackday and MSA sprint scrutineering I've decided to tease them as they are.

I have some of these that just need welding on. Going to chop them in 2 to give me 4 bushes roughly the same thickness as the chassis rail

eBay 380466351512

• Like 1

I have some of these that just need welding on. Going to chop them in 2 to give me 4 bushes roughly the same thickness as the chassis rail

eBay 380466351512

I saved myself the cutting and bought these ones :d

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/380443330663

Ah I never found those. They would save the hassle of cutting.

Still will only take 30 secs in the bandsaw