2013's first job now complete

FILFAN

Wow, how do you do that?

Respect to someone who can hang a calendar on the wall without bringing half the wall down.

Got mine up yesterday.

More importantly, 1st blat [actually more of a gentle run out] of the year done under a bright blue and very sunny sky in brum, cannock, wolvo area. Then, as the car disappeared under a cloud of steam when i got home, i was finally persuaded to replace an old radiator hose that i have been meaning to do since cadwell the other month.

HNY folks!

Wow, how do you do that?

Respect to someone who can hang a calendar on the wall without bringing half the wall down.

to be fair norman the nail was already there

Took advantage of the first properly dry morning to get the scuttle off the car and start a couple of wiring mods ready for fitting the new heater, and pipe & slipper rack.  :d 

I sat in mine yesterday, for the first time in 6 months. As I sat there, blipping the throttle, I noticed my gauges aren't quiet right. The rev counter is slightly to the right, the oil pressure gauge can go slightly left and the water temperature could be turned slightly right.

So, it'll be scuttle off to set these right. I did sort of hint at it last night but just got one of those looks and a sharp retort, something about pneumonia, hospital, working in a cold draughty workshop. I forgot all about it and crawled back in my box. 

Phil, you didn't have to admit that. Even so, it's more than I've done in the past 10 days.