New Years Day Clean

KugaWestie

They are Westfield seats - I think they called them "Trimmed Race Seats"

Supplied in 2008

I did the same thing, got it lovely and clean...

... then went for a drive and it's filthy again now. Ho hum :d

Got out but flippin` chilly.Roads were busier than I had expected though.Pleased with aeroscreen Santa bought me but new Racing Dynamic wheels and R888s not really suited to this weather,guess a bit of scrubbing and better temps. will help......back on with the old wheels tomorrow.Just put her away clean and shiny again.

Cant find those seats on the westfield website, pitty like the look of them

Cant find those seats on the westfield website, pitty like the look of them

They had some at Stoneleigh last year.

Give Russ or Gav a call when they are back in on Thursday at the factory

It's worth noting that even though things have got better, there's till quite a lot not on the online parts website, some of the pictures of what's there are quite old too - that picture of the seats, linked to, doesn't seem to have changed for years!

Where you either don't see something, or aren't sure about something, it's always, always worth getting in touch with parts directly, whether by email or by 'phone, Gav and Russ are extremely helpful and extremely knowledgable about what's available, what will fit, what's changed over the years etc.

• Like 1