Hello Everyone

jacko9370

It's making me wonder if there is scope for a proper WSCC Swindon Area Group....(pulls out pin, lobs grenade into pond and retires to a safe distance) aaand.......discuss! :d

I'd turn up if there was a monthly Swindon meet! The drive to the Cotswold meet is rubbish and not short.

Welcome!  Looking forward to meeting you for a run out with the Swindon posse.  Should be a good gathering.  

It's making me wonder if there is scope for a proper WSCC Swindon Area Group....(pulls out pin, lobs grenade into pond and retires to a safe distance) aaand.......discuss! :d

I'd turn up if there was a monthly Swindon meet! The drive to the Cotswold meet is rubbish and not short.

Am certainly up for meeting a few locals costwolds is far to posh and Bristol is far to rough :p

Welcome - car looks good. Makes me want an aeroscreen more!

Carpet problem is easily solved - leave it out. I did after my first drenching :d

I wanted car with carpets and not looking like a race car.

Think I have found a solution so can remove them when wet without having to take seats out and refit easily once dry

Hello and welcome, I'm relatively new around here too and they seem like a good bunch :)

Dmac, if you set out on a Tuesday you'll make the Thursday Swindon meeting.

(Only joking, they meet on Wednesdays)

Welcome to you as well, I would agree that they are a good bunch. Well nearly all of them!