Hello Everyone

jacko9370

Hi Everyone

Just joined having just bought my first kit car last weekend.

I will put some pictures up for you as soon as the weather is nice enough to get the car out the garage.

New to all the kit car movement so will have lots of questions on how to do things and will hopefully meet a few of you for hints and tips in person.

Live near Swindon so they may be a few of you local.

Hope to speak to you soon

Rob

Just noticed good start, spelt the title wrong (Fixed that for you - Mod :) )

Edited by Membership Secretary

Welcome, Rob.

You'll always find someone willing to help out on this forum if you have any questions.

Look forward to finding out more about your car.

Cheers,

Bob

Welcome aboard Rob :t-up: I know of a couple of members in and around Swindon so I'm sure you'll be in good company :yes:

Happy Blatting

Hi Rob, welcome!  There's quite a knot of club members in Swindon, at least 10, so get thee to the local meet and say hello there.  Enjoy your new toy!

Since it managed not to rain for 30 minutes earlier i gave her a quick clean and some quick pics with phone

IMG_1720_zps82fce3d5.jpg

IMG_1721_zps33fc3bbd.jpg

IMG_1718_zps2fd34faf.jpg

That's nice.

Welcome to the madhouse.

If you want to put the title right, click on "edit" (bottom right), then "use full editor" and you can edit the title. Then just "submit modified post"

Welcome to the site and hopefully the club. There are loads of us in Swindon and the surrounding area (8+!). When the weather was good we had a nice little meet at the Sun Inn by Coate Water too.

53556895568-vi.jpg

• Like 1

hi there. See Tom, TFwebdesign, he'll show you how to spend money on a Westfield, I think you need to get some carbon on the car.

Welcome aboard we we all really nice on here. Alcohol depending :)

Nice looking car

Thanks for the welcome, hopefully meet some of the swindon group when we have another 5 minutes of sunshine.

Just refitted the seats and carpets this morning after them getting wet from driving it back form picking it up last weekend.

Need to find a better way of getting the carpet out overtime it gets wet, think might cut carpet wround seat to make it slideable in and out.

Got a trackday booked for snetterton towards end of january so am looking forward to that

Snetterton is a nice track. Be careful on the put straight though its scary in the wet

Welcome!  Looking forward to meeting you for a run out with the Swindon posse.  Should be a good gathering.  

It's making me wonder if there is scope for a proper WSCC Swindon Area Group....(pulls out pin, lobs grenade into pond and retires to a safe distance) aaand.......discuss! :d

Welcome - car looks good. Makes me want an aeroscreen more!

Carpet problem is easily solved - leave it out. I did after my first drenching :d