SOLD - Race Technology AP22 Performance Meter

Mark (smokey mow)

For sale is my Race Technology AP22 Performance meter.  I've owned this for 2 years (bought second hand) but only used it a couple of time during that time.

P1010308.jpg

P1010304.jpg

This is complete, including the instructions, PC serial leed, original software disc and carry case.

The disc incuded doesn't appear to install correctly on Windows 7, but the latest software can still be downloaded from the Race Technology website and this seems to work ok on my PC.

Linky to software download

This is suitable for basic datalogging fuctions, further details of what it can do can be found on the following links.

Link to Details on Race Technology Website

Link to Datasheet

Link to Review

Selling as I'm upgrading to a DL1.  Yours for £55 incuding postage to any UK address.

Mark :t-up:

PM or email me wsccessex@btinternet.com

Mark, do you have any videos or data you've made / gathered while using it? Mainly interested in the g force function, have a phone-based one at the moment, it's ok but not brilliant... Cheers!

Mark, do you have any videos or data you've made / gathered while using it? Mainly interested in the g force function, have a phone-based one at the moment, it's ok but not brilliant... Cheers!
Hi Adam, I'm afraid I don't, I haven't used it for little while and just switched it on today to check it works before selling it. I never used the analysis software at the time as I mainly used it for acceleration timing which could be reviewed instantainiously on the screen.

For G-force the display will show the current g-force and maximum g-force during acceleration as well as cornering, vector and g-circle.

Is this still for sale?

Cheers ad

Yes, still for sale :)

Provisionally Sold pending payment :)

Now sold.  Thanks for looking :)

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.