Lunatic on the road

Young Pretender

I think you'll find the best weapon in these circumstances is to smile politely at whoever moron is trying to barge in and say "after you sir" swallow your pride , drive on and forget it :t-up:

Well said Pistonbroke although I would say that you can take pride in the fact that you have self control.  I just think to myself that I'm not going to let some nutter write a chapter in my life.

.. and Mikef, don't forget not everyone is a barger for the sake of it. People can genuinely need to be somewhere for all manner of reasons  :yes:

YP - we all genuinly need to be somewhere when we're on the road (except when blatting, of course) but I find the habitual "bargers" tend not to make eye contact and they just assume you will give way.  People who have accidentally got into the wrong lane or who have an urgent appointment will tend to make eye contact first.

I think I'm pretty good at spotting the habitual bargers - not 100% of the time but most of the time. :)

I think the point is the bloke in the video had got to a point where his vehicle had near given up - he was probably thinking to himself this guy is going to kill me

hence the reason for my comment about taking a run up ???

• Like 1