Lapland today

FILFAN

Morning all I'm just at the airport taking the kids to see Father Christmas in Lapland for the day.

Their so excited but not to sure what's going on. They never flown before

Had a colleague plan work's party with me...

Planned Lapland... Sorry suggested! Tgem ended up in the same restaurant as every work's party. However, I'm very interested in it! Keep us all posted, maybe next year.

Hope you and the children have a great time!

Lapland, is that where you get frozen foods?

brilliant - my brother and his kids stopped there for 5 nights a few years back - they had an amazing time

have a great time m8y

Lapland, is that where you get frozen foods?

No, it's where the dancers come from.

No, it's where the dancers come from.

So that's where all the poles are.

Wasted your money, saw Santa at the local garden centre this morning, apparently he's going to be there all day.

You tight sod  ;)  :laugh:

Scrooge (flash 1) We're you there buying one of those mutant. Christmas trees that they have to reduce to sell.

-35 is cold enough for me today. The kids have had a great day they will never forget.

That's brilliant. We can take the pizz, but if the kids have had a day they will never forget then it was worth every penny.

All back home now that has been one busy day since 3 this morning. Was worth it though even got some drifting action in a dog sleigh

• Like 1

All back home now that has been one busy day since 3 this morning. Was worth it though even got some drifting action in a dog sleigh

Long day!

But glad it was worth it. Something the children won't forget.

What does it rev to.