A Message of Thanks, Motivation and Inspiration!

echoz

Morning all, just woke up as always, at 7:16am when I don't have work till midday and have only slept now 15 hours since Wednesday, Insomnia is good like that, BUT, and i mean a massive BUT, I'm feeling brilliant, the weekend has shown me a lot of things, so just wanted to share a message of motivation since the members of this club have been a part of what has cheered me up massively in the past fortnight :) 

Remember folks, when life is getting you down, and you feel like giving up ... DON'T!... go out, take chances, do what you do best, 'cause you just don't know where it might take you! Been miserable for the past couple months, this weekend has sorted my head right out! Amazing people, amazing music, amazing banter, amazing memories! All in time for the scheduled happening of fate that always ensures I finish the year with a bang, so we can kick off 2013 with the hyper happy vibes! 2012 you gave it your best shot, but we are going out on that famous all time high! 2013, ready or not, here we come! :d

Just want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a prosperous and happy new year, I hope anyone who is experiencing hardships has the courage to get through them and comes outs a better and stronger person for it, 

Cheers to you all

Kingo 

:)

• Like 1

My little Echoz, just keep it up.

Not to put you under pressure but to motivate you, you must keep motivated and go start that career that will make you want to get up every morning to go and do something that is fun and you enjoy. IF NOT, YOU'LL BE LETTING US ALL DOWN.

Have a nice day.

Are you off somewhere for Christmas as, if so, I'll wish you a happy Christmas and a healthy New Year now. If not it can wait a week or so.

• Like 1

thought you were going to launch into something a bit "Life of Brian" there for a minute :d

• Like 1

Pleased it's working out for you Kingston, 

Best Wishes for Christmas and the new Year  :d  :d  :d

• Like 1

Kingston,  I have emailed 3 firms from your neck of the woods but it's likely they are on shut down from today/tomorrow.  guest came climbing with us on Monday and enjoyed it ( i think).  My offer remains, if you are "up country" call in and see us.  Glad you are happy mate, James

Norm, besides a 12 hour shift on xmas day, I shall be looking for good will and humour at the start and the end of this day so will most definitely be here for a merry wishing of Christmas :) 

James, again my utmost thanks, as I've said, enjoy your Christmas, these things will still be here in teh new year :) and offer still firmly in mind if i find myself up country :) 

Nick, thanks chap and likewise to yourself and family :)

Cleggy, I'm sure it's a crime of some sorts, but I must confess I have never watched anything involving Monty Python  :blush:

Yes I enjoyed the day.

I've had high stress and mentally difficult jobs since leaving school. 12 yrs in the military and now I want a change. 2012's been the worst year of my life and it turned nasty mid Jan and took until mid Dec to turn around! But 2013 will be my turn around year. I used to go climbing in south Dorset to escape and chill out. I found climbing with James gave me the same intense concentration paired with peace that I found in Dorset. So as soon as my military career ends I'll be getting those tickets and living at the top!

£30 a year membership's more than worth it... So all those people whining about it, just sacrifice a tank of petrol, a new shirt, a meal with the other half (I work with a lot of same sex couple's so use other half as females that are in relationships with females don't like "The Mrs" as a phrase) for a whole year's membership with the WSCC.

Two points, It's £27.50 after the first years £30. I use "partner" as that covers all.

Anyway, back on track, how long before you get out?

Climbing trees for a living sounds great fun. I couldn't do it now as I have trouble climbing a step ladder these days.