WSCC Nominated Trackdays 2013

Nick Algar - Competition Secretary

Following on from the poll asking if you wanted WSCC Nominated Trackdays for 2013, the answer was 93 % in favour :d  :d  :d , so here you go.

The nominated days below are where WSCC members can go and expect to have a good group of Westfield’s to enjoy the day with. Some of the days will offer discounts to WSCC members and these will be put in separate threads about them. This posting is purely to inform you of the dates and who is organising the day. You will need to contact the organiser direct for information on the day and to book it. This list will be updated throughout the year and any changes will be put here.

Friday 1st March           Oulton Park      Trackaction-Online

Snetterton April 30th, Circuit Days  £129 (should be £169).

Anglesey May 27th (BH Monday), Circuit Days £175 (should be £199).

Croft June 8th, RS owners club.  Exclusive session for WSCC now full but other places may be available in other sessions, contact Jeff C for details.

Blyton Park July 12th, WSCC annual trackday, 

Knockhill July 20th, £165 with 10% discount if ten book,

Woodbridge Sat 7th September , contact Pistol Pete for details.

Oulton Park November 8th with Trackaction-Online

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

See some new dates added, there are some seperate threads covering these.

Will be booking blyton when its available. Is it possible for non members to also book ?

• 4 weeks later...

Very interested in Blyton in July. How do we get on the list!

Have wanted to do that croft day for the last 2 years! Only down the road for me, if the car is finished I'll pop over for the afternoon.

Very interested in Blyton in July. How do we get on the list!

Have wanted to do that croft day for the last 2 years! Only down the road for me, if the car is finished I'll pop over for the afternoon.

Blyton is the WSCC run one. We are waiting for some info from the circuit and then will be posting an on-line & postal entry on the forum.

It's a great track and one I am sure you will enjoy.

• Like 1

you want me to go kick richards butt and get him to hurry up

• 1 month later...

Really really REALLY want to make it to the Blyton Park day. I just wish westfield would get a wriggle on with making my replacement body tub and stop ringing up with delays :(

All being well, body tub should be ready in 4 weeks, (should have been 2 weeks to go!) giving me a week or two to fit it.......is it possible.....

• 3 months later...

Latest One from Steve Hewson - Trackaction.

Oulton Park November 8th with Trackaction-Online

Open pitlane trackday, free instruction available, limited numbers to maximise track time.

Cost is £130 per car/driver, bookings can be made on their website HERE.  

They are repeating there one-in-five-goes-free club deal so if any members book they can put "WSCC" in the comments box and for every five WSCC bookings we get we'll draw one name out and refund the entry price, I think there was two or three that had free places last time.

Should be the usual fun day out, most of the Trackaction regulars will be there in their Se7ens so it would be great to get some more proper cars along to play with!

• Like 1