Oh Joy, it's arrived.

Norman Verona

No, not a baby, the Westfield World mag with attachments.

How good is that.

Well, I'll know if I can get it out of this stupid plastic bag. 

Can I let you know in 10 months time?

Actually, forgetting cars for a moment, March is a stunning photograph. When your eye turns away from the middle distance and you do look at the cars it appears that the front car has 3 small people in it and the rear car has no one in it.

Yes, I think you may be right October is best.  :d

My vote goes to.......November

:cool:  :westy:

Bioman, I should have noticed where that was. Is that in the little car park at the top of Winnants Pass? 

I used to park up there to chill after a fast run across Cat & Fiddle. The scenery is truly amazing especially when you realise that what you see was a coral reef in the South Atlantic several million years ago.

Doug, is that Switzerland? Only went there once. Flew into Zurich, cab to GM HQ for a midnight meeting, back to hotel at 2 am, on plane home at 7 next morning. My ever lasting memories are the GM senior executive who asked me how I got on with the dealers. His response to my positive answer was to inform me that they thought of them as something that had crawled out from under a stone. The second memory was how dirty the streets were.

Now, where's the Carioli to tell me his snow covered yellow peril is the best month.

Don't know where it is Norman.....it's not my photo :laugh:  but it is my favourite

I do have a wheel in the calander though :)

Sorry, thought it was yours.

Now then, having a wheel in is very important, I'm impressed.

Hi Norm, it's at the top of a lane (dead end) at the bottom of Winnats Pass. Interesting about the coral reefs, just had a quick read up on  Wiki. I'm lucky to live in an area of natural beauty. My wife comes from Buxton so spend lots of time in the area.

Here I am!

Some of the pictures are stunning, that picture ain't even that good. But it's more "My car made it!" So personal victory there... Same as the drive home and parking that night!

Ok, shut yer gobs you lot, not fair all the yapping about something I can't join in on.....and yes I don't have mine yet......bah firkin humbug.

That's what happens when you use huskies to deliver your mail!  Those extra mags were sent airmail the day after our PMs!

• Like 1

Bioman, We lived just over the hill in Low Bradfield. It's near the Strines Pub. We spent hours and hours in the second hand bookshop in Castleton.

Winnants was a cave, which collapsed (roof fell in) probably several million years ago. 

Next time you're over that way, pop into the old garage on the right as you enter Castleton. (coming from Winnants) If it's still in the same ownership he may let you into to see his Bugatti's. 

I'm not sure which "lane" you are parked in other than the main road which has collapsed due to land shift. Mam Tor means "shimmering mountain". HERE

If you go to the top of Winnants go through the gate to the main road. Turn right and instead of following the road to the left go straight on towards Blue John but go on to the end. Park up on the lower level, walk back and take a picture of the car with a fantastic backdrop of North Derbyshire.

By the way, have you been down Blue John. I know it's a tourists place but well worth a trip down. I went to a dinner/concert in the main cave. Full orchestra and 7 course meal. 

All this is making me homesick.

Just found this. It looks like it's been taken from the view point I mentioned above.

800px-Hope_valley.JPG

That's what happens when you use huskies to deliver your mail!  Those extra mags were sent airmail the day after our PMs!

Damn those dogs....I bet Verona had something to do with this!!!!!