steved's new end message/your club still wuvs you

SteveD

Norm,

Full understand how we are trying to increase the numbers and that is commendable, its just the cries of pain by the few who don't want to pay that p*sses me off. How much longer do we have to hear the cries of woe when in reality we should be saying welcome to another paid up member who isn't winging about coughing up less than 8p/day. The people we want are those who are keen to join up without having to read this boring diatribe of b*ll*cks. Yes agreed some of the non members have contributed massively to various threads and events but 8p for gods sake.

And breathe

Maybe they are waiting for a join now and get 25% off statement which hopefully isn't going to happen. Either way I waited several days/ weeks before cracking and just adding my limited comments born out of frustration.

Best check my points, how many do you need before getting banned.

Bob

:d  

Bob, agreed. I've said it so many times I'm beginning to sound like a record.

I've said it so many times I'm beginning to sound like a record.

OK?

Sorry, what was that Norm, could you reiterate for me........

Norm,

Full understand how we are trying to increase the numbers and that is commendable, its just the cries of pain by the few who don't want to pay that p*sses me off. How much longer do we have to hear the cries of woe when in reality we should be saying welcome to another paid up member who isn't winging about coughing up less than 8p/day. The people we want are those who are keen to join up without having to read this boring diatribe of b*ll*cks. Yes agreed some of the non members have contributed massively to various threads and events but 8p for gods sake.

And breathe

Maybe they are waiting for a join now and get 25% off statement which hopefully isn't going to happen. Either way I waited several days/ weeks before cracking and just adding my limited comments born out of frustration.

Best check my points, how many do you need before getting banned.

Bob

:d  

i'll give you 2 points for that wuv

Red card from me.

Only joking, or, in my case this week, only choking.

Bob, if you want to gain points towards bannation, you're doing it wrong - you just gained 5 brownie points. :d

Behind the scenes, I've had surprisingly few complaining emails from guests (bearing in mind that all 8300 "guests" have my email as the reply address).  However, several of these have been belters in terms of self-inflicted irony and delusion, so much so that they have either made me angry enough to push the keyboard back and go for a drink, or cry with laughter.

The best one was a guest who berated me personally for "denying the members my considerable knowledge and experience, although in many years on the forum, I have never learned anything from the members which I did not already know - you should be paying me, not the other way around".  I just about burst a blood vessel on that one.

But the 500+ emails I have had in the last week have been quite enough to deal with, thanks. ;)

so no one else appart from me sent you emails this week then wuv  , thats pretty poor

I kept thinking that the guests who didn't want to join were the only ones that knew anything. It must be true, they told me so.

so no one else appart from me sent you emails this week then wuv  , thats pretty poor

I've told you already - I'm not sleeping with you until we get married.

I've told you already - I'm not sleeping with you until we get married.

my year just gets worse :cry:

You'll be able to get married in the Mosque or Synagogue or Greek orthodox church soon.

But not the Church of England.

For just 8 pence a day, you could be in a club

Or "in the club"

How much did you earn tonight love?

19 and six pence

Who gave you sixpence?

They all did.