Image billet split-rims with Toyo R888's (X4) - now sold

Matta

Due to a time-waster, these are still for sale.

Set of 4 Image billet 'HT' split-rim wheels, 7 x 15, ET23, 108PCD, in vgc. These are extremely light and are over £260 each new.

Fitted with 205 50 x 15 GG (medium) compound Toyo R888's. These are about 2/3 worn but have a good few trackdays left in them.

These were my spare rims but car now sold.

Looking for £SOLD for the set. Prefer cash on collection, or immediate bank transfer and arrange your own courier (firm collection date to be advised on purchase). I'd like these away now, hence the low price.

Contact by email only please, as I'll not be on the forum much for a while - mattdotalexanderatvirgindotnet.

Located in central Scotland.

DSCN3202_zps92d66d17.jpg

DSCN3203_zps34e39f21.jpg

DSCN3201_zps23474a9e.jpg

DSCN3094.jpg

Cheers, Matt

pm sent

Yep saw it just after Mtt had posted, and had to sit on my hands hoping someone would snap em up. Don't need a set of 13" wheel but just love the Image split runs in that finish. Was so tempted, but my preferred road tyres just don't come in those sizes.

Yep saw it just after Mtt had posted, and had to sit on my hands hoping someone would snap em up. Don't need a set of 13" wheel but just love the Image split runs in that finish. Was so tempted, but my preferred road tyres just don't come in those sizes.

They are 15"

dangler  :laugh:   :laugh:   :laugh:

Ah well, saved me some money!

must get some new glasses.

ta wuv :)

If these aren't actually sold I'm interested...guess I'm too slow though.

Cheers,

Dave

yup sold to me im affraid wuv

yup sold to me im affraid wuv

.....but only if Steve gets the finger out, sends me the money and gets them picked up this week. Otherwise they'll be back on the market tomorrow.

Matt

cheque went monday wuver

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.