Free Stuff...

User0083

Hammy,

Collect one, get one free!

You'll actually end up with 3 1/2 cats... They're fat! Went to the vet, got special food, got told "no treats, no meat... Just this" so for a laugh I said "That means you'll have to stop giving them crisps..." I wish I could've filmed his response and his facial expressions!!!

Hammy,

I wish I could've filmed his response and his facial expressions!!!

The cats?

The cats?

The vet!

Thought he was about to report Mrs C to the RSPCA! The cat's reaction to having his temperature taken was fun! Looked confused as hell!

Anyway...

I now have a boot tonneau for a SeiW, std roll bar. Brand new, never used. (I have FIA rollbar, got full tonneau, so unstitched the boot section and attached my FIA one.)

Still have a pair of 5 3/4 sealed beam lamps (just light elements).

Still have the 100mm PCD "classic" boss for the allegro/mini steering column.

As always, free to whoever collects/arranges collection.

very funny that - nice one guest

It was! He gave poor Mrs C the kinda look I'd give to someone thinking about touching my beer!

I think boot tonneau may have gone, awaiting confirmation and collection.

Did the vet warm the end of the probe up first, I can almost sympathise with that and I'm not a cat person.

Bob :d

Important Information

Please review our Terms of Use, Guidelines and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.