f**kwits who dont clear ice off there screens before driving

SteveD

nearly got hit twice tonight on the way home tonight by f******s who had not cleared there screens before setting off , boils my p1ss looking through 2 inches at the bottom of the screen or a bit they have scratched off with there finger nail  ,they should get banned for 6 months and 30 points ,driving a death trap blind ,thats what there doing

I agree with the sentiment totally.

Are you going to be the first person to get a warning point for eluding the swear filter :laugh:

He's just beta testing the upgrade - thanks wuv, off to fix it

Do you get f***** points for cocking up the barstard swear filter?

I agree with the sentiment totally.

Are you going to be the first person to get a warning point for eluding the swear filter :laugh:

doh !

OH f******s

Agreed. I've seen a number with what I'd describe as windscreen portholes. Usually leaning forward running their misted up dirty windscreen with their hand too. nunneys

I followed someone out of a carpark one frosty and dark morning, and I could see that they couldn't.  (See, through a frosted screen.)  Followed them for about a mile weaving around trying to follow the road.  They eventually ran into the back of a parked line of cars with quite a smack.

Glad I have a heated screen.

Round here the police are issuing fixed penalties for this offence.  About time too.

Steve, it's only wrong if they hit something because they can't see it.

Steve, it's only wrong if they hit something because they can't see it.

ahhhh i see what your doing there wuv................. its the old tree falling in the woods thing , if there is no one there to hear it does it make a sound

im with you lot on this. they deserve to hit something aslong as its not me or a person

Of course, you rumbled me.

CRASH.

See you heard it because you are here.

When I had the Elise the heater controls seized. In the winter is was impossible to defrost the screen. I had an electric heater I would put in the car 1/4 hour before going out. However, in the morning, if I turned right out of the drive, the sun would shine straight through the screen into my eyes. Totally blind, so had to drive with the window open to see the verge.

Where's yer sense of adventure and vois de watsit gone ?

HID drives better when the screens frozen,  doesn't get distracted by the fashion shops for one

Of course, you rumbled me.

CRASH.

See you heard it because you are here.

When I had the Elise the heater controls seized. In the winter is was impossible to defrost the screen. I had an electric heater I would put in the car 1/4 hour before going out. However, in the morning, if I turned right out of the drive, the sun would shine straight through the screen into my eyes. Totally blind, so had to drive with the window open to see the verge.

yup same down our way in a morning  driving down our road when the suns out in winter and  its low ,you cant see chuff